It has been a really busy weekend. I got up early on Saturday morning and by 9am I had read lots of books, eaten my breakfast, played with playdoh, drawn some pictures, had a bath and got dressed. We went to IKEA to look for a night light but we couldn't find one so I played in the kids section, we ate lunch there too. We then went to the shopping center as I needed a new spring jacket. We also went to the library, where I got lots of new books to read, daddy got some cds. I couldn't find a jacket that I liked, I just kept saying "no" to all the ones mummy found. I wanted a purple jacket but mummy couldn't find one. After a late nap, I played outside for a while on my bike.
On Sunday I woke up early again and daddy let me watch the Fimbles. I also played on the computer, did lots of drawing, helped daddy cook lunch and played 'hide and seek' with my toys. I had a nap and then we went swimming. It was a lot of fun, I jumped in off the side, splashed a lot and swam a little bit between mummy and daddy. After dinner I played in the garden, I have some jumbo chalks that I drew with on the patio. I also chased daddy round the garden lots...he is not as fast as me at running. I then ate a big bedtime snack, read a lot more books and am about to go to bed.
As you can see it has been a busy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment