Monday, 12 March 2007

My weekend- 10/11 March


This weekend was quite quiet. We had to go the supermarket and to the library. I chose 6 new books to read and daddy got some cds out. I slept for 3 hours on Saturday afternoon which is a recent record. We then went for a walk to look for bears and tigers. I love looking for footprints in the snow and can now identify cats, dogs, rabbits, people, birds and tigers! I also use my model animals to make footprints in the playdoh. On Sunday we all went swimming, the lovely warm pool was closed so we didn't stay long as the baby pool was freezing and mummy refused to get in it. I played outside after dinner digging in the snow and sending various things down the slide. I then read a bit to mummy and she read me some stories and then I went to bed with a small library in my cot.

No comments: