Monday, 12 March 2007

Daddy's birthday- 12 March


Today it was daddy's birthday, I was so excited I woke him at 6am to remind him. He had seemed to have forgotten his important day. Mummy and I did some painting after daddy had gone to work on his red bike, then I had a long bath and then we went outside to dig in the snow. I played with Kiia, we went on the big swing together. I made some snow castles as we cant find the sand at the moment. We then came in and I played on the computer, then I had lunch then a sleep. After my sleep I wanted to read lots of books so we did, then daddy came home. We all got changed and went to an Indian restaurant. I ate chicken tikka, rice, nan, popadoms and raita sauce. It was very yummy. I even talked to the man in the restaurant! Here is a photo of me at the restaurant, it was taken on mummy's phone so the quality is poor.

No comments: