This weekend I went skiing with my friend Merette and her family. We had a great time skiing, having sauna and relaxing. I didn't go skiing so just watched mummy and daddy take it turns to ski down hills. I went sledging with Merette which was fun. This is the house that we rented, it was very big. The house was about 2 hours drive from our house in a small place called Hauho.We went for a walk by (and on) the lake next to the house. I spotted lots of footprints and tracks in the snow and I heard a woodpecker in the woods. We found a duck house by the side of the lake, it was empty so I decided I would put a stick in there to help the birds make their nest- mummy said the stick was too big for a nest! It was a very tiring weekend but a lot of fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment