Monday, 1 February 2010

Letter to Australia

Sophie:
I have a friend in Australia called B. B and her sister sent some fantastic gifts when Theo was born. He got some fab clothes and books and I got some Australian model animals, a book and a cuddly cat. I wrote B a letter to say thank you. I even posted the letter myself which meant I had to speak to the post office man!



It says:
To Bonnie. It was snowing. I built a snow volcano and a snow man. Daddy pulled me alog on the sledge. I have 2 cats but one is missing. We are going to get another cat. My cat is called tiger. He is a bengal. Have you got a cat? I like Dinosaurs. My favorite is all of them. I have lots of toy dinosaurs. What is your school called? My best frind is Emily. Love from Sophie and Theo

No comments: