Wednesday, 17 February 2010

I can talk and talk and talk

Sophie:
Lots of people think I am very quiet...



So there is an Allosaurus and a T-rex there so um ,and they’re coming from that way, so if you look behind you all the Sauropods, guess what? there is a T-rex, a Velociraptor and an Allosaurus chasing us. So um, we better go that way and um and now we have to go because the carnivores are getting closer, so come on, let’s go!
Guess what, i am actually the first Saurodpod that is leading the way to the park, so the other Sauropods, I mean the adult Sauropods following the other Sauropods. And, you don’t know the way. But you told it to me so now I know the way and I’m just telling it to you. Ok, so I think we can go. Come on!
I do actually not know what way we’re going now. “What way are we going, Sauropods?” Oh yes, all the Sauropods are going this way so we are going to have to go this way. Hmm, hmph, I’m stuck. “Help, Suaropods help me!”
Um, the Sauropod scooting triathlon and guess what I just had to lead all the Sauropods and adult Sauropods away to where we having the triathlon...and do you know who won, it was actually Diplo. Diplo is actually one of my diplodocus friends and um I just visit him all the time. He lives right down there and I sometimes visit him and have sleepovers. “Hey Diplo, come here”. Diplo is bigger than me and he can eat the top of the tree. “Why don’t we go back home, Sauropods?”, “we want to go in the park” replied the other Sauropods, “so.. we can! “
Now we are nearly at the park, the park is just round that corner and through an alley way and through the gate. So we just have ...watch out there is a van now!
Hey baby Sauropods and adult Sauropods that are doing the race..and mummy Sauropods and adult Sauropods, we’re going to the park. And um and we’re going to play there, so I think we can actually go now. Let’s go!
Yum yum...eating my ferns!

No comments: