Sunday, 21 February 2010

Half Term

Sophie:
Half term is now over and tomorrow I go back to school. It has been quite a busy week.

It started last weekend with my usual gymnastics class. Then on Sunday we went to the bookshop and met Amelia and Oliver for coffee and lots of reading!

Tiger hasn't been well, so we had to take him to see the Vet on Monday. In the afternoon I had a swimming lesson that Daddy took me too. I had a good lesson and tried very hard. On Tuesday we went to the Rainforest which was a lot of fun. I got to show Theo the fish and all the plants.

We then went for lunch at McDonalds and then we had a trip to Tescos which was very boring. I did get a new DinoMite magazine though. On Wednesday we had a pyjama morning, then we went to the library where I got 19 new books. Theo and I wore our matching t-shirts and shared a few books.

I had another swimming lesson in the afternoon which went very well. I went scooting after and made a silly video! On Thursday we went to an indoor play-center with my friend Maya, we then went for lunch in a nice lakeside cafe. In the cafe they had some ammonite shells and a mammoth skull. I got quite excited by both of these! On Friday I went to see my friend Kayne...we played dinosaurs together and did some drawings. I went scooting again in the afternoon. This weekend I went to gymnastics,food shopping, to the park, to a party and then out for an early dinner with my friend G.

I also did my half term homework which was to write several book reviews of fantasy books. Mummy hopes that my dinosaur books can be classed as fantasy!

1 comment:

fencer_22 said...

hey i found your blog by hitting the next blog button a bunch of times while looking for something interesting to read and i just had to say i think it is great that a kid your age likes writing enough to write their own blog. keap writing and work hard in school. =^) p.s. i hope your cat gets well soon.