Sophie:
Here is an interview about my new school...
Tell me about your morning today:
You took me to S school and I waited with my friends for the blue bus. I got on the blue bus with Emily- I pushed Emily out the way so I could sit by the window. Then we went up the hill to C school. I got off the bus and went into my classroom and sat on the carpet.
What did you do at school today?
We did PE. I got into my PE kit and we did lots of different exercises in the hall. I was super good at balancing.
How was lunch?
I had fish fingers, they weren't orange like my old school, theses were golden yellow. I also had chips and peas and carrots. I ate most of it. I had a spongy thing for pudding, but I didn't like it so had an apple.
Did you do any reading?
No, but I did yesterday.
Did you put your hand up in class?
I didn't yesterday which is why you have banned Facebook, but today I did AND I answered some questions- can I have Facebook back now?
No. What are your favourite activities?
I like the creative corner. I made a food trough.
Why?
Because I wanted to be a dinosaur eating my ferns, I'm a baby diplodocus you know!
What else do you like?
The writing corner...I drew pictures with Emily. I liked building an igloo yesterday out of ice.
Which school do you prefer, this one or your old one?
This one. It has a bigger classroom with lots and lots of things to do. There are toilets in the classroom just over there (gestures randomly). I have learnt some things in just the first 2 days but I can't remember what. Emily is in my class but I really miss G as I love her very much. I also get to go on the bus and sit with my friends.
Do you like your new teacher?
Yes and my other teacher.
How many children are in your class?
7, but sometimes 8, but H only comes in the morning. There are 6 girls and 1 or 2 boys because H comes in the morning.
Are you enjoying your new school?
Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment