At the dinosaur museum, Äiti and I played with the toy stuffed dinos. Äiti picked up a Stegasaurus and made snapping movements at me whilst saying "I'm going to eat you".
I turned round, gave Äiti an 'oh mother' look and said "how can you chase me and want to eat me if you are a herbivore"
"How do stegosaurus' mate when they have all those bony plates on their back and spiked tails?"
"Do you know why I can't eat chips in the car...they make me feel chipsy!"
Ä: Is that L's car that has just sped past us?
Me: No, her number plate ends in LPV
Ä: Er, perhaps, I'll ask her!
Äiti checked. It does end on LPV, I was right!
A deep GMA thought..
"What is bigger, my head or the cat flap hole?"
"why don't you try it" said Äiti
"ok, I'll stick my head through the catflap and see if it fits"
Äiti said "How did I get such gorgeous kiddies?"
I said "you got pregnant!"
No comments:
Post a Comment