Sunday, 5 July 2009

Me, me and me!





As Äiti put me in my car seat, I said,
"Why don't you just climb over me to get to your seat rather than walking round the car?"
Äiti said it was easier to walk around rather than climb over, so I said...
"Well you're not exactly thin are you...and you're not 18 any more"


I recently got asked which websites I liked to play on...
"I like cbeebies, Skype, Messenger and Hotmail"
"oh" was the reply, "what do you do on those?"
"I like to send emails to my friends and write messages to daddy on skype and messenger....skype has a beer button".


I wrote some sums for Äiti,
"Answer these please...come on hurry up, it is an easy sum, come on...arghhh, just write 257"
My sum was: 100+100= ____ + 30= _____ + 20= _____+ 10 - 3 = _______
I drew boxes though, not lines!


To Daddy at dinner,
"I'm going to be the mummy raccoon, you are going to be the baby raccoon... do you think you can manage that?"

No comments: