Tuesday, 28 July 2009

2 new swim badges!


Today I had a brilliant swim lesson. The pool was quite busy so Mrs Hippicampe and I moved to a lane. I practiced my front crawl, my backstroke and some leg kicks. Mrs H then said that we were going to try and do a distance badge so off I set. I swam a length, then 2, then 3, then 4 and then after my 5th length Mrs H stopped me...5 lots of 20meters is 100meters! I had swum 100 meters on my back with very good straight arms. I was so proud of myself.
I had a little rest and then we went to the shallower end and did some diving, a few floats and some other things all do to with Level 4...I passed!
I skipped out of the pool and went to collect my badges and certificates. I held my badges the whole way round Tescos and all the way home!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is a truly wonderful achievement Sophie, congratulations!

Minni