At dinner
Me- I think I'm going to eat 81 pieces of pasta
Aiti- 81? Really? How did you come up with that number?
Me- Well.... 8 x 10 +1 or 10 x 8 + 1 or 9 x 10 - 10 + 1 or 8 x 10 + 5 - 4 or even just 9 x 9
Aiti- er yes, best start eating right away then!
Every day we drive past a house being built. Today the water people were there putting the house onto the mains. Aiti explained to me about how the house needed the pipes for the water to go in and out.
My comment "if the house filled up with 110% of water, then slowly it would become an aquarium"
At dinner-
"Daddy, I love you"
"likewise" said daddy
"well I love you 100% daddy"
"well I love you 110%"
"well I love you 2,000,478%... I win, my number was bigger than yours"
I got home from school to find Aiti had tidied my bedroom
Me- I don't love you any more, Äiti I'm not loving you again until the end of September
Aiti- I see you've noticed your room is clean
Me- I didn't want a clean room, I liked having a messy room, never clean it again
At my swimming lesson
Teacher- ok, Sophie, let's see some froggy legs
Me- - I can't do it
T- Why not?
Me- Because I'm not a frog!
"See Äiti, I do have a slave, an expensive one called daddy"
"I'm going to be very busy sorting out my colours so I need one of my slaves to get me some paper...daddy is busy, so Äiti, you need to go" I was surprised when Aiti didn't get me the paper!
"Aiti and I have an umbilical cord joined to us where our love goes"
"I was just determined to buy something in that shop"...this was afer I bought my Spork!
No comments:
Post a Comment