I am a spotty beast! I started the afternoon with 12 spots and now I have 25, I think they are doubling!
Yes, I finally have Chicken Pox! I somehow avoided it when we lived in Finland, there were lots of kids catching it and I never did. I think I got my spots from one of my friends at school.
Not much other news really. It was Äiti's birthday at the weekend, I went shopping with Daddy and bought her a cake, a new top and a card. She also got several hours to herself without Daddy or ,e being around. We all went out for dinner on Friday night. We went to the Thai restaurant near my school. I ate prawn crackers and rice and Äiti had a fish that kept looking at me in a funny way!
On Sunday we went swimming and then out for lunch. We also had our first barbecue of the year, in fact we had one on Saturday night and then again on Sunday night!
2 comments:
Yikes, I bet she is one itchy girl, but at least she is getting it over with now. Good luck!
I want a poxxy piccy!
Post a Comment