Sunday, 26 April 2009

The house of ill

I am ill again! I went back to school on Monday and went to gymnastics feeling fine. On Tuesday I had school and swimming, but swimming only lasted 5 minutes as some child had poo'd in the water and we all had to get out. I started riding my bike without stabilisers that evening and then went to school the next day covered in bruises! I was very tired on Wednesday, had a very gungy eye and was a bit hot. By Thursday morning I was roasting and feeling very ill. I missed school on Thursday and Friday which was a shame, I just lay on the sofa watching cbeebies and playing on my laptop. Saturday was much the same, I felt very hot and had an ear ache. By the evening I'd picked up a stomach bug which was not too nice. I felt a bit better this morning so we all went to Borders for a coffee and some cake. I couldn't manage my cake and just wanted to go home. I'm not going to school tomorrow either as I still have a upset tummy.

In the last 5 days I haven't eaten anything, my eye has been producing green stuff but it is now better, my ear hurt but that is now better and I am still hot. My temperature today was 102 degrees which is much better than it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sophie,
Sorry to hear about your recent troubles with your health.
On your blog I saw the nice picture of you in your summer schoolcostume with the straw hat. You really look like a schoolgirl on a set in one of those beautiful TV-series, as the English can do so well!
I hope you soon will be well again and be able to go back to school, in your nice garment!
For now a big hug from Opa and Saskia