Here is a new video of me reading with lots of expression! The sound quality is not good so there is a transcript under the video.
Amber gasped “what’s that?” “I-I-I don’t know “ whispered Kai, “is it a crocodile?” They dived into the night, their eyes open wide as the sounds came closer RUSTLE CRACKLE SWISH “Run” growled Amber, “run as fast as you can”, laughing and bounding, faster and faster until the cubs raced through grass STOP cried Kai suddenly. In front of them the river so dark and deep. The cubs could go no further and the noise was getting nearer! With her ears flat and heads lowered the cubs turned and said together “we’re not afraid of you” they purred in their loudest fiercest voice. “Even if you are a crocodile”. The grasses rippled and snapped, then out stepped....Mother Tiger! “I’m not afraid of crocodiles anyway” Kai told his mother bravely. “Are you Amber?”, but Amber was fast asleep.
2 comments:
I finally got to see rhe reading video. What a huge change! Very good reading! When Arantxa started reading with expression, she exaggerated and screamed a lot, with every exclamation point. she still does it sometimes, but not as much.
It is fun to hear them reading with expression!
Wonderful reading Sophie! I love the expression and enthusiasm!
Post a Comment