Yesterday we went to visit my Great Granny Iris. She is Opa's äiti... äiti's daddy's äiti! I was born on March 3rd and Iris was born on March 4th exactly 80years before me! Opa (who has been visiting for a few days), Äiti and me all drove down to Iris' house. We had such a fun day...here are some moments.
Iris was reading my weather book to me:
I: ooo, this is a hard word, a cumilo....
Me: Cumulonimbus
I: Cumilo...
Me (slowly) Cumulonimbus
Me: I've got another idea
I: Gosh, you are clever to be having all these ideas
Me: Have you had any good ideas?
Me (whilst playing with pretend food): here you are, it is a sandwich
I: That is a very large sandwich, I dont think I can eat all that
Me: Don't worry, it is only pretend food, you can't eat plastic.
Me:Oh no, I've dropped a slice of bread, oh well, here is my sandwich
I: you can't have a sandwich with only one piece of bread
Me: You can if it is toast!
Me: Iris, do you like me?
I: Of course I do
I then leap around as I have a new friend.
It was such a nice day and I really want to go and see Granny Iris again.
1 comment:
Wow, it sounds like Sophie and Granny Iris really hit it off!
I laughed out loud, loudly, at this part:
Me: I've got another idea
I: Gosh, you are clever to be having all these ideas
Me: Have you had any good ideas?
Post a Comment