Monday, 27 October 2008

France...again!

I went to France again...and again I loved it! We went out on the night boat and arrived at the house by lunch time. After we'd unpacked the car we went to the beach. I got naked and ran through the sea and played on the sand.
Over the week I went to the La Rochelle Aquarium and to the zoo. I also went to the beach lots and played in the sea. The weather was far warmer than expected. We took a trip to Decathlon where I decided I needed a bright lime green fleece. Äiti said it wasn't very nice but daddy bought it for me...I wear it whenever I want to be a lime! I also got a new pair of walking boots/shoes for when I go to the play park or ride my bike.

I loved playing in the garden, walking round the village at night looking for stars, going to the fish shops and being naked on the beach. It was a very relaxing holiday.
I took a new jigsaw with me- it had 300 pieces in it. I did most of the jigsaw myself and I was very pleased with my self for finishing it.
Here are some non-naked holiday pictures....




1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Why does Aiti have to be such a stick in the mud? Lime green fleeces are lovely....on 3 year olds!