Monday, 13 October 2008

A fun weekend

This weekend I went off to 'Gifted Camp'. The weekend was run by the NAGC. I got to go and try lots of different classes and Äiti and Daddy got to go and learn things too! I really enjoyed making felt. I made a fish scene out of fleece and then had to felt it altogether. It took quite a while but it was fun. I also enjoyed the Woodland Wander. I collected lots of different leaves and conkers. I made a tree with all my findings.



I was quite sad that we couldn't stay up at the camp for longer, I have to wait until next year to go again. I also got to see my friend Sylvie again, she brought along her two Cattys! I got a lovely new dress and a cd from Sylvie. The dress has cats that look like Catty all over it! It fits me very well.

I got to try a few new games like 'Make n Break', Rush Hour and I got to play with these Wedgits- I think I may add these to my Christmas list!

1 comment:

Snuffyisabear said...

It was good to see you at the weekend!Sylvie has a set of 'wedgits' and she likes them a lot, but they are much more fun if you get two sets - you can build a lot more things!
Louisa