We had a very busy day today. It started off with the morning of my sleepover with Emily. After Emily went home we got in the car and drove over to see Lorraine and Mary for lunch. I had fun cooking the lunch and serving it up. After lunch we did a few caches before heading to town to buy my school shoes. I have gone up a full size to size 10. Mummy refused to buy the shoes I really wanted, so I ended up with the same style as last year.
We then did some more caching around town, before doing a bit more shopping in the bookshop. I got 3 new books and Mummy got one for our holiday. We then had an hour to wait until Daddy met us so we had a wander...and discovered a beach! It was in the middle of the shopping centre! Theo and I played for ages until Daddy arrived and took us for dinner at Waggamamas.
Theo:
I've been put on reins. I keep wandering off or running away. Apparently I shouldn't just wander into any old shop or touch everything that looks interesting. I liked the beach, the sand tasted good!
No comments:
Post a Comment