We had a very long drive earlier this week as we went to see our friends S & P. Once we'd unpacked I helped P to make pizza dough. S arrived home from work so we took their dog for a walk...which happened to be in a forest where some geocaches were hidden. We showed S & P how to do geocaching; I think they enjoyed it.
After a walk, we went back and finished making the pizzas- I had olives and ham on mine. I then had to go to bed.The next morning we went to the Eden Project. We had so much fun there. I want to go back with Daddy and show him all the things I saw.
Once we got back from the Eden Project, P took us to the beach which was brilliant. We had the beach almost to ourselves. I ran, span and threw stones in the sea for Ripley to fetch. I slept well that night.
Our last morning involved a walk on the edge of Dartmoor and then another trip to the beach where both Theo and I got very wet and sandy....and naked! We then drove home after a Cornish Pasty lunch.
We had a brilliant time and we'll be back to see S and P soon.
Theo:
I found a new toy...a feather duster. It didn't leave my side. I like dogs, but dogs aren't keen on my fingers up their nostrils. I went to the beach and ate sand. I went to the Eden Project and ate soil and plants.
1 comment:
The trip sounds fantastic! I would like to do the same sometime.
Post a Comment