We went to Morocco for the week. We did a lot, but we mainly spent our time by the pool. I got to play on the beach, walk along the sea front, play in the pool, make some friends, eat lots, ride a camel and read lots of books. The weather was excellent, some days it was 105 degrees but with a sea breeze, so it wasn't too hot. I ate lots of nice puddings from the buffet every day and ordered my own drinks from the bar. It was a great holiday and I want to go back to the hotel again.
Theo:
I ate Morocco out of cous-cous! I fell in the pool a few times. I posted toys off the balcony. I fell out the patio doors (I didn't realise they were open). I ate sand. I walked lots. I swam for over 4 hours a day. I had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment