Thursday, 4 October 2007

I can write!


Exactly this time last year I asked Aiti and Daddy to write lots of words for me on paper. This was the start of me teaching myself to read. I would ask for a word to be written and then somehow I would remember it.
Today, a year later I asked Aiti to write some words in dots. By this, I mean writing words very faintly for me to go over. I wrote the names of all my cats- Mog, Rosie, Tiger, Pilchard, Cheeky Cat and honorary Catty. I was please with my writing.
After I did my writing I went to playgroup and bounced on the bouncy castle for 2 hours! I did stop briefly for some rectangle biscuits and purple juice. I then carried on bouncing!
After my lunch I made some name collars for all my cats and toys. Each cat got its own badge with it's name on. For this I used tracing paper. Here are Red Cat and Blue Cat with their collars. I also made some collars for Lemur and Meerkat....

No comments: