I spent my bath time spelling lots of the chemical elements in the periodic table. Mummy asked me to spell 'hydrogen'. I replied "c-o-c-a-c-o-l-a". Mummy did a
"because coca-cola is made up of lots and lots of water, and water has hydrogen in it".
I got a new electric toothbrush recently. Mummy asked what it felt like
"I can't answer, my brain is being vibrated and I can't concentrate".
I went to Amelia's for a sleepover...
I sat on Amelia's legs. Amelia told me to get off. I said I wanted to stay. Lorraine asked me to ask Amelia if it was okay....
Sophie: "I have asked her. I just asked her in my head."
Lorraine: "Hmm, that must be hard for her to hear."
Sophie: "Not really, we talk to each other in our heads."
We then spent 20 minutes trying to read each other's minds.
At lunch we were trying again. I said "Amelia, try to guess what I am thinking." Amelia concentrated and said "You're thinking, 'I love poo!'" I smiled proudly. "I was!"
Sophie: Amelia's looking at Theo in a way that only I'm allowed to look at him.
Amelia: No I'm not, I'm looking at him in my own way.
Yes she was, I saw her looking at him that way.
No I wasn't.
Yes you were.
Wasn't.
Was.
etc etc
We were pretending to be young T-Rexes.
S: I'm a baby T-Rex.
A: I'm a newborn T-Rex.
S: I'm only one month old.
A: I'm only half a month old.
S: I'm only a day old.
A: I'm zero years and zero days old.
S: I'm going to be born tomorrow.
A: I'm going to be born in a week.
S: I'm going to be born in infinity.
A: No, I'm going to be born in infinity.
S: I am.
A: No, I am.
etc etc etc
1 comment:
A very good collection! Some of which I still hear repeating in my head!!!
Post a Comment