I woke up early but didn't get up until 7.30am as I was reading. We went for a 3 mile treasure hunt walk after breakfast, came home, did some maths, played Wedgits, beat Mummy at Safari Rush Hour, played Rush Hour, did Tangrams, had an intense story telling session, had lunch, played in garden, went shopping, bumped into Emily so had cake and juice in the cafe, went to gymnastics (I did not stop moving once
Theo:
I got up at 7.30am, though I woke for a quick feed at 5.30am. I then got pushed round a 3 mile route whilst Sophie skipped along, I ate Sophie's Wedgits, chewed her dinosaurs, listened to some books, ate sand and grass in the garden, got a lesson in fruit and vegetables from Sophie whilst shopping, socialised with Gym mums and a 15 month old, got to try new food at the restaurant and picked flowers in the garden center
No comments:
Post a Comment