Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Some catching up...

Theo:
I am just starting to play with all the model animals that Sophie has. I love trying to make their animal noises; I can be a monkey, a lion, a cat, a dog, bird and mouse, I can sign crocodile, spider and caterpillar.

I use my toy garage to climb up onto anything. I was a little hungry the other day so helped myself to the cheese! I also had some lovely cake that our neighbour brought round. I helped myself, walked to the door covered in cake saying 'look look'! Our neighbour thought it was very funny!


I have my big boy car seat now. It is a Britax Two Way Elite. It means I can remain rear facing...and therefore 5 times safer than if I was forward facing. I can rear face in it until I am 4 stone.


Here we are playing in the box my car seat came in.


Sophie:
I did a lot of tree climbing on the common at the weekend. I fell off a lot as it was slippery but I just kept climbing back up! It was a lot of fun. I also found a cache under the tree!


Theo:
I love painting!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the Theo painting picture!!