We went to Amsterdam to see Opa, Saskia and SinterKlaas. We went after school on Friday and flew to Amsterdam. We then went straight to our hotel as we were all very tired.
We had fun exploring Opa's aparetment and roof garden. We ran round lots.
We were also very puzzled as to why Opa has three naked Goddesses on his winch/balcony! They look out over Amsterdam and lots of people take photos of them.
We went on a tour of some of the Amsterdam canals. It was a good trip and I took lots of photos of Dutch buildings.The next day, we went to Dam Square to watch the arrival of SinterKlaas. We met some Zwarte Piet and then eventually we saw Sint! He was on a big white horse. I'm still eating all the chocolate and biscuits I got from the Zwarte Piets!
Theo didn't want to wear a hat, apparently it tried to cut off the blood supply to his head!
No comments:
Post a Comment