Sophie:
I am enjoying school a lot. I have just been made School Council Class Rep! I got voted in by the other children in my class. I stood up and said "My name is Sophie and I want to be your class rep. I will help you all with your work", then I felt nervous so sat down. I got lots of votes so now I am the class rep. I'm rather proud of myself.
We've been caching loads. We found our 700th cache last week. You can read all about our caching adventures on our other blog- click here.
I've been for tea at my friends, had a sleepover, discovered X-Factor, been swimming, joined Dance Club at school and signed myself up for Chess Club.
Theo:
I've been busy too. I go to Playgroup and my Music class every week. I was going swimming but I have developed a phobia of water so wont go in the bath or swimming pool. One week I was as happy as a fish in water, the next, I wasn't. I don't get bathed very often at the moment as I scream the house down...and puke in the bath!
My favourite thing to do is break household objects. My list includes the cafetiere, a plate, a wine glass, a measuring jug, a pot of Sophie's and a bowl. The other week, whilst Mummy was looking after Sophie who was scared of the lightening, I unscrewed the lid of the fabric conditioner and smeared it all over the floor. Mummy was not happy with me and told me off.
I love going to school every morning. I try and join in with the big boys but they are a bit too fast for me! I like walking to school and running round the playground.
I do like my food, a lot! I will eat anything, even inedible things. I say a few words, but mainly blabber on in my own language.
No comments:
Post a Comment