Theo:
I have started going to Tumble Tots. I am the youngest in my group by about 8 months, but I am doing well. I really enjoy going through the tunnels, doing roly polys and going down the slide. I also go to my music class each week which is brilliant.
I now have 2 teeth through and another one poking out a bit. I really do not like teething so am suffering. My nappies have been called disgusting, I'm snotty, chewing on everything and dribbly.
I do not like to stop moving in the daytime. I like to climb, crawl, cruise and walk all over the place. Today, I discovered I could climb the little slide...
I have also discovered a great website called kneebouncers.com Sophie used to play on it when she was little. I'm allowed a few minutes a day on it.



2 comments:
Theo you are just too cute. And so smart!! Already on the computer!
I love the slide climbing picture!!
Post a Comment