Theo:
Today I went to town with Mummy and Sophie. We had to go to 3 different shops to find some shoes that fitted my flipper feet. My feet measured in at a 2.5 I. H is very wide, I is paddle like; they don't even make I fittings. I had to go up a size to find some that fitted me. My new shoes are a 3H and they are rather nice considering I didn't get much choice in styles...no one makes square shoes!
I came away with a little photo of me getting my shoes.
I wore my new shoes outside tonight when I went for a walk with my walker, they seem to work quite well!
I had my 8 month check up earlier this week. I now weigh 19lbs 10oz, which is exactly on the 50th percentile line. I was told that I could now face forward in my car seat. Mummy asked why would I want to do that...and then gave a short lecture on the benefits of extended rear facing. I do believe she used the internal decapitation line! I'm doing everything I am meant to be doing at 8 months of age which is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment