After a birthday breakfast of fried eggs (yes, I wanted fried eggs), Emily came round and I opened my presents with her before we headed off to school together. Mummy and Daddy got me a new scooter as I am currently riding Mummy's very old one. They also gave me some new books and a pair of pyjamas. Theo got me some Lego. Val and Michael got me a dinosaur t-shirt and a whole bucket full of art and craft things. Granny and Papa got me some purple clothes and some money...which I promptly spent on tickets to Dinosaurs Unleashed. I got a dinosaur light and a dinosaur excavation set from Auntie Cathryn and my cousins. Thank you every one! In the evening Val and Michael came over and we all went out for a Chinese. I had crispy aromatic duck which was very good. Theo tried prawn crackers.
Friday, 5 March 2010
My 5th Birthday
Sophie:
After a birthday breakfast of fried eggs (yes, I wanted fried eggs), Emily came round and I opened my presents with her before we headed off to school together. Mummy and Daddy got me a new scooter as I am currently riding Mummy's very old one. They also gave me some new books and a pair of pyjamas. Theo got me some Lego. Val and Michael got me a dinosaur t-shirt and a whole bucket full of art and craft things. Granny and Papa got me some purple clothes and some money...which I promptly spent on tickets to Dinosaurs Unleashed. I got a dinosaur light and a dinosaur excavation set from Auntie Cathryn and my cousins. Thank you every one! In the evening Val and Michael came over and we all went out for a Chinese. I had crispy aromatic duck which was very good. Theo tried prawn crackers.
After a birthday breakfast of fried eggs (yes, I wanted fried eggs), Emily came round and I opened my presents with her before we headed off to school together. Mummy and Daddy got me a new scooter as I am currently riding Mummy's very old one. They also gave me some new books and a pair of pyjamas. Theo got me some Lego. Val and Michael got me a dinosaur t-shirt and a whole bucket full of art and craft things. Granny and Papa got me some purple clothes and some money...which I promptly spent on tickets to Dinosaurs Unleashed. I got a dinosaur light and a dinosaur excavation set from Auntie Cathryn and my cousins. Thank you every one! In the evening Val and Michael came over and we all went out for a Chinese. I had crispy aromatic duck which was very good. Theo tried prawn crackers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to a wonderful year of being 5 Sophie! Oliver loves Dinosaur Cove thanks to you!!
Post a Comment